Sunday, April 27, 2014

More Stuff

First of all, AJ is not loading for me. Maybe tomorrow.
These are from the AJ Sky Blog:
Here are the new items I have missed during my camping trip.
Shoutout to SmartyPawz AJ! This Jammer is very nice! :)
 Here is a pic from the Earth Day Party for the AJ Sky Blog. Hope you made it!


Since AJ isn't working for me, I cannot post pics. But...



Here are some cool photos.

That is sweet.


All there paws tilted the same way. That is amazing.

XD

Giraffes, they are here! Here is a throwback to when they were here the first time.

And don't forget, we're giving away free raccoon hats to people who comment!
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I think that person with their username as random numbers and letters is a scammer. They may have done that, because if they scam the victim won't be able to tell everyone else to report. :c Well, it could be that or the person decided they like random numbers and letters. XD Or something like that X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog. 2fangwolf, i met you in IcyPawz den. :) Please check out my blog. :D

    http://animaljamwasomji1.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!