Saturday, December 31, 2016

2017 - Turning the Page

Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. 🌴
---


Whether you've been a Sunbeam since the beginning, or you're visiting this blog for the very first time, I'd like to share with you some things that have happened throughout the 366 days we like to call "2016".

Warning: This post is incredibly sappy. If that's not something you're into, don't waste your time.

We Laughed

Along with the new year came new memes. 😏
[ come on, i had to mention it sooner or later ]

Here's some of my personal favorites from this year, since as you know, I am a meme connoisseur. ☕🐸


I'm sure you guys have seen those if you've even been on the internet at all this year.
Also, the ones that are like this:


I can definitely relate to the last logo.

Okayyy anyways, I'm sure the majority of you have found quite a few funny things on the internet this year, so please share them below (so long as they're appropriate 😉).

We Cried

With an insane amount of celebrity deaths, drama, heartbreak, and just all around negativity, many of us can agree that 2016 wasn't the best year.
All I could ever hope for is that each one of you has a better, more enjoyable year ahead. 💕
You have my love, and I'm here to talk if that's what you need.
I care about you all so much. Don't you dare forget that.

We Felt

Struggles aren't always bad. Maybe they feel that way at first, or even for a while after, but they teach valuable lessons and shape us to be stronger. 💪
It isn't bad to feel. Don't beat yourself up for crying, being imperfect, or not being as "tough" as you'd like. I personally don't trust people who never cry. You've gotta just let it out sometimes. Give yourself a well-deserved break.
Mental health is just as important as physical. Give yourself a pep talk; look in the mirror and tell yourself how wonderful you are. If nobody compliments you, that doesn't mean you're any less amazing, you've just gotta be your own best friend and realize that words are just words. If you've got your own back, that's all that matters.
Psst- for what it's worth, I think you're perfect just the way you are.

2017

This year will bring new opportunities and new chances for change, sure, but how you handle situations is up to you.
Will you answer when opportunity is knocking at your door?
How will you deal with hard times?
What matters most to you?
The answers to these questions can change over time, so don't let them scare you.

I hope all of you will find it in your heart to try your hardest and be the best version of you that you possibly can be.

Happy New Year.

-Fang

5 comments:

  1. I love your new blog template fang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. 2016 was definitely a milestone for me and I want to thank everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were so many deaths in 2016 :(

    And 2017 probably won't be much bette with a certain orange guy taking over land of the free :/

    But I wish everyone luck :D

    HAPPY NEW YEARRR

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete
  4. These is some memes I saw XD

    http://i1.wp.com/momsownwords.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/baby4.jpg?resize=560%2C292

    http://www.relatably.com/m/img/funny-kid-appropriate-memes/04a67fa5c3dba1cd43fe5c3f09dc00d1.jpg

    http://s6.favim.com/orig/61/funny-quotes-funny-images-funny-memes-2013-derp-and-derpina-funny-animals-with-sayings-Favim.com-602537.jpg

    https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M705723ad39d34adb2e9f6245dc798c1bH0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=273&h=171

    https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Ma68b45b3db1ad9a9148f00bee71192d5o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

    http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/funny-dog-names1.jpg

    You can find anything off the internet in memes if you look hard enough :')

    Another thing I saw, it wasn't child appropriate so I changed it a bit.

    Kid: Mom, did you have a DS when you were a kid?
    Mom: No.
    Kid: What about a DVD?
    Mom: No.
    Kid: Cellphone?
    Mom: No.
    Kid: Mom, have you seen dinosaurs?
    *Mom turns around with a fierce look in her eyes and the kid runs away screaming*

    Something I made up:

    When your phone dies:

    Normal people: Dang. *Puts it on the charger*

    Me: DON'T DIE ON MY BABY! DON'T DIE ON ME! *Gives it CPR*

    (I'm not actually like that at all, I'm the opposite unless I have something I still need to do on it. Then I put it on the charger and play on it while it charges :D)

    ~.*(FrozenWarrior)*.~

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!