Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ridiculous Rumors

Rumors have been spreading about me lately :(
It's seriously starting to destroy my "reputation" and I wish people would stop. So I've decided I need to start clearing things up so this won't continue. I'm sorry if anything sounds rude, I'm just annoyed.


Dating and Guys

Are you and Spikesz dating?
Okay, I would just prefer if people stop asking this question. I mean how personal can you guys get? No, we aren't dating. Just leave us be. That's not for you guys to know.

I heard 2fangwolf likes a lot of guys!
Um, seriously? I don't appreciate you guys being so nosy. And I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but I don't gossip about you. So don't gossip about me. No I don't like a lot of guys. And besides, most Animal Jam guys are girls pretending to be boys. I don't want to date a girl, guys. Be real. 

2fangwolf dated RecycledBeards!
No. No I didn't. No.

2fangwolf crushes on every guy she meets!
Um, excuse me? Talking to guys doesn't mean I like them. Mind your own business, please. 

2fangwolf was my girl before she became famous!
Looks like someone wants attention.

Scams and Hacks

2fangwolf came into my den and stole everything!
Wow. First of all, that's not possible. Second of all, why would I want your stuff. Third, Idk you. And fourth, you just want attention.

2fangwolf hacked Julian2 and took his founder!
Right, because I know Julian2's password.

LilacPetal123's Youtube Channel is fake! 2fangwolf made it!
The person who made that fake channel was obviously planning this as soon as Lilac quit. She took the name, took the picture, took clips from videos, everything. And after all of my posts about missing Lilac, you think I would do that? Pathetic. You're desperate for gossip.

Fame

2fangwolf met LilacPetal!
Okay, that rumor is true! I did meet her, and she was really nice.

2fangwolf IS BUDDIES WITH LilacPetal!
I just said hi, we didn't get close or anything. Stop jumping to conclusions.

2fangwolf is my buddy!
Guys, if you want to be my buddy, ask. Don't lie for attention.

28 comments:

  1. Geez ppl need to shut up and quit gossiping about this crap lol :P this must be annoying :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolz :p , i bet it is frustrating for 2fang. Ik i wouldn't like having rumors about me :/

      -Ava683

      Delete
    2. wow. i dont tell things about chu... unless they've been proven to be true!! WE ARE buddies. i aways will ask u about rumors. love you 2fang (as a friend) c-) y-)

      Delete
  2. I sorry o-o X3 b still -.- they needs to mind they're own business :/ lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. They dont know u thats wrong DUCK THEM AND MOVE ON :3 Kay bff?
    Or start rumors about them Heh like 1# She/he hacked lilacpetal
    2# They are fman122 3# They scammed tons of Betas 4# they hacked ajhq 5 times 5# They pretended that u hacked them so they can scam all of ur items Start a war or ignore them.6# They banned you for a week
    With a code that can break animal jam 7# They are a petfiles
    Then there life will be ruined :D And it will come crashing down XD :P
    They just want to scam u and hack you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your logic is flawless, heh.
      No, actually, I don't start rumors about people. I'd rather just have them stop on their own. I can barely hurt an ant, much less destroy the lives of Jammers. Besides..
      Gossip + More Gossip = a lot of gossip, not peace.
      ~fang

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also think they should stop rumors because... #1 it hurts feelings #2 it doesn't get you anywhere in life #3 it stops the peace. There are good reasons for it to STOP. And if it doesnt I would make a blog JUST TO STOP RUMORS

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Lilacpetal123 fake account was a SUPER success! You got 1,00 subscriber's cause people saw LilacPetal's name o,o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I didn't make the fake lilacpetal account

      Delete
    2. Ohh, lol, sorry. That's true, I read again the sentence now.

      Delete
  7. I can't see the rumor's jammer's make, just for attention! there lies, and they would not like rumor's about them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well i have never herd any rumers about you so i think thats a good sign!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LIES >:(
    People Always worry about how they sound, speak, and look like, but never how they hurt other's.
    ~Pabese Brdese's words lol :3
    And i dont believe that stuff i know fang, shes AWESOME!! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont know fang in real life but ik ur right pabese ;)

      -Ava683

      Delete
  10. wheres spikesz huh? you use to hang around him a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally agree D:

    -Ava683

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why do jammers make all these rumors???

    i think there was a rumor that u could get 10 diamonds from diamond shop by turning all white and dancing :/ so not true

    i also think ppl make these lies cause they want attention. (maybe their parents don't give them any attention so they r seeking it through animal jam)

    -Ava683

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Fang! Its me, Enderwolf! Ppl want attention. And if they say a rumor about you that you spot, tell them CALMLY, 'Guys, I'm the real 2fangwolf. Before you say rumors like that, get as much evidence as you can. Or ask me.'

    -enderwolf124

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hay, Thanks for this page, it really helps to know what true and false. I often hear rumours and gossip, you can NEVER tell.

    Thanks again Fang :) :D

    - Ava683!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. THERE IS A RUMOR ABOUT AJHQ SHUTTING DOWN I 2016

    i saw a video saying its not and it has proof so i bealive ITS NOT SHUTTING DOWN

    bye guys!

    twinkle586

    ReplyDelete
  16. well good thing you cleared these things up, i havent really heard these rumors, and wouldnt believe them but still. some people might.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do not like dating.I do not know why it is even in animal jam.Whenever i go to a girl,they are like MARRY ME! KISS ME! and i just walk away.AJ is not a dating site.And plus,I know you.You do not hack :) .

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!