Saturday, May 3, 2014

Blueninja567 Harmful or Harmless?

Ok, this guy named Blueninja567 really wanted my moon hat. He practically stalked me around Jamaa. First, it was when I was in my den. And he came and said "My den."
Then he asked for the hat and I said no about ten times.
 I didn't get this one but he said that his friend is part of AJHQ.
I replied casually first... Then I ran. "Ok just give me a second... To run!"
Then i saw his jk.
(Just kidding) is what that means. But that is not funny business. During his explanation of his friend I reported him two times. So yea... Don't lie.
Then he tried to get it.
Not to a lier. But this was a bad jammer. I followed him around.
I am a seal spying on him. I changed clothes.
The bunny changed too.
No star hat anymore... I don't know why she would have two bunnies, since non members only get two spaces... But every jammer is different! :) BTW I know she's a she because her user name is barbie something. (I think barbie47.)
 The jammer didn't say anything. (Good strategy.)
The jammer wasn't friends with him, so she left.
Then he noticed I was q1zx.
 He followed me again.
And when he asked and I said no. He did a sad emotion.
So I've trained myself (Not to brag for this.) Someone has stalked me before. I went to the Party Tab and went to the party. The play as your pet party.
I watched his card (because I'm his friend) to see if he entered.
 I know he did, but didn't look around.
I was behind the player card.
Then I decided he couldn't find me. I changed outfits and went to where he was. Jamaa Township. And he was saying my "MY DEN IF U HAVE STAR HAT OR MOON HAT."
I went after he said last call. And actually one Jammers showed up.
Here are some pics.
Suddenly phantom gauntlets appeared.
 After the hat was traded, (I was surprised. I am seal.)
And that's that.
Do you think blueninja567 is a good Jammer? Yes or no? Is he trustworthy? Comment on what you think! Should he be allowed on Animal Jam?
-q1zx :)

5 comments:

  1. NuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Dont think he is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is weird cause you said he stalked you then a few sentences later you said you followed him :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. :/ its weird he stalks people for a pixel hat

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont entirely get it :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw blueninja567 became a member and deleted his 2 bunnies and now hes has a artic wolf,wolf,otter,hyena,and a eagle

    ~r81803

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!