Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Fountain and More

The new item today is the fountain sprinkler...
It's a pretty cool item!
I can't believe someone already has some on trade...
It seems it's been about half a year since a new item came out in the underwater clothing shop.
 Clearance items...
Anyway, about the other reporter, Cassandra189.
She sent me two Jam a grams...

She seems agitated, but I'm not sure she's ever posted on this blog...
Oh well.
Now for trading...
Wow, they have stocked up on Pet Castles...
 Someone in Jamaa Township was dancing with an empty trade list and locked den!
 Jammers who dance for fun... They are actually pretty positive if you meet them!
 Some username... Might be a scammer...
 The rare item mondays are coming out with elf armor. It's probably going to be a collection!
Apparently she got her headdress for free. Lucky! If you can read what it says in the pic above...
She says she got it free from a buddy.
I went to a fashion show and made it pretty far, but then I left because I had to post on here.
 Someone was kind of mad when they got out...
I tried to help them...
Oh well.
When you play with a bunny with the phantom mask on it's kind of more evil looking. Lol.
Here is the window of epic wonders. It turns out that where we view the window from outside is where the window views from inside. So we are blue or something. XD
Here are some Jammers talking about snow days...
Wow! Someone missed a month of school! Almost a month!
I noticed if you are underwater you can't do adventures from the menu!
Your not alone, buddy.
 Slides. I feel bad for them, nobody really uses them.
 Lol. Imitating her dog.
 I help start the mira campfire... Has anyone actually gotten a prize from these things?
 I love pics of Jammers running!
 Interesting den... I like it!
 The egg on the stand is cleared, but it is still there! :)
Ya, it is annoying when you want to friend someone who has a full buddy list!
2Fangwolf made me a name tag. I think it's pretty cool!
Thanks 2fangwolf. But  think it says q13x.
He he I'm q1x. But I can keep it like that.
Shine on!









3 comments:

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!