Monday, August 4, 2014

Go Bananas!

-eats banana-
Oh, hey there Sunbeams! Looks like we've got ourselves some monkey business today.
..
You can go bananas for it.
..
I should probably stop with the puns now.
No but seriously, I'll stop. 


See that tiny little picture up there? That's today's new RIM!
Isn't it precious o3o

The Daily Explorer posted a little 'somethin about it too.
..
Well looks like I deleted that picture.
.........
Anyway, I apologize for how horrible this post turned out so far.
Here's a video to make it up:


You should watch it if you haven't already. It's not disturbing at all O-O

Am I the only one who misses q1zx and his great posting skills?
He needs to come back to the blog!
SO I'M GIVING YOU ALL A MISSION:
SEND Q1ZX A JAM-A-GRAM ASKING FOR HIM TO RETURN TO THE BLOG!

>>2fangwolf<<

1 comment:

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!