Saturday, August 23, 2014

Ram Horns + New Contest Details!!

Herro Sunbeams ^-^ !!
Today I have some exciting news for you guys, and that of which includes a new contest!
But first let's get on with the daily item news.


I love this item ;3 I dont even know why! It just looks really powerful, and adds a sort of adventurous vibe to ordinary animals. I'm glad that it isn't human-ish, and actually looks like an item AJ would have made in beta!
Now comes the contest details!
Oh, wait, one more thing.
There's a new otter how-to-draw! I'll definitely be trying this, and I'll post the finished product on the blog.
Speaking of drawing, I HAVENT FORGOTTEN YOUR REQUESTS! I'm actually in the process of drawing them!

Okay, okay, here's the contest info!
  • It's an outfit contest.
  • The theme is BEST NATURE OUTFIT
  • Only items that can be found or made in the wild are allowed!
  • For example: Leafy Antlers can be used, because they're nature! But high heels cannot be used. Because, obviously, they're man-made.
  • To enter, email me the following: (my email is 2fangwolf@gmail.com)
  • Tell me what animal you're entering, so I can screenshot your outfit! Or, if possible, screenshot it yourself and mail me the picture!
  • Tell me why you think you deserve to win.
  • Tell me your AJ Username!
The prizes for this contest are...

1st place:  Bow and Arrows (pink or brown, you choose)
2nd place: Rare Couch (den item)
3rd place: Your choice of an epic wonders item.
So don't hesitate! Enter!
-contest ends when I feel it should-

3 comments:

  1. fang I have a special video surprise on my blog ajcooljammers check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we should be able to enter in comments, some e mails have personal info..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im sorry but it needs to be an email! i need the picture of your nature outfit, but i guess i can make an exception for you

      Delete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!