Monday, July 6, 2015

A Bit From Fang's Life

Heyo!
How have you guys been? Tell me in the comments, I must know right away!
---

Just an update from my real-life world:
I'm going to Disneyland with my best friend?!

She brought up the idea in a conversation yesterday. We were at her house talking and playing on our phones.
At first the idea was just being thrown out there. We didn't actually think it would happen.
We started getting really excited (even though we hadn't planned a thing out).
Within 5 minutes we had lists of things to do.

I go to Disneyland quite often but I have only been on family trips.
Going with my best friend would be a dream come true.
We both love Disney so much and I really hope we will be able to go!

Our moms said yes, but we still have lots of money that we need to save up.

Well see you later- I'll let you know how it goes!
-Fang

4 comments:

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!