Thursday, September 17, 2015

A Day in the Life of Fang | Boardwalk Sunshine

Good morning/evening/afternoon Sunbeams~
---

Today's post is another IRL post for you, since some of you seemed to enjoy my previous posts like this.
My goodness, you guys must really love stalking me. c;

I recently went to the boardwalk with my best friend (the one that I do almost everything with). It was tons & tons of fun. Her mom dropped us off and we spent almost the whole day playing around on the beach. I think my favorite part was sitting back on the towel and watching my friend splashing around in the waves without me. Not because I wasn't joining her, of course, but because I just really love seeing her happy. She chased the seagulls away from their resting spots on the sand, and they all flew up and surrounded her as they took off into the sky. It was beautiful in a weird way.

She was smiling and running around barefoot. She looked really free and really, genuinely happy.
That was the best thing in the world to me.
You know when you're talking to someone and you can't help but notice how amazing and beautiful they are? That's what I see everyday with her. That's why we were meant to be best friends.


I was thinking of doing a livestream while we were on the beach, but I was low on cellphone data and didn't want to use it all up.
Anyway, back to my actual story,

I wound up falling on my face in the sand. Not fun.
But then we got garlic fries and ICEEs. That was fun.

We rode a lot of fun rides and although I didn't get her to overcome her fear of heights, I did get to go on the huge roller coaster there. It was still pretty good by myself.
(would've been more fun WITH HER cough cough)

Well I may post more about this later, but this is all you're getting for now;

3 comments:

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!