Monday, June 6, 2016

Jamaa Sightseeing - Post 2

Hiya Jammers! It's beginning to feel like Summer!!
---

Today when I first attempted to log on, I saw this:
So uh, yeah, I don't know what it means.. but I eventually logged on!

I saw this masterpiece on someone's trade list and I thought it was really good.
Sooo shoutout to llama77077 who made this!

I also saw this artwork that was featured in AJ's gallery (in Jamaa Township).
Jamaa has some really talented Jammers!

I reached 400 subscribers on YouTube, and my friends were at my den to celebrate.
Thanks everyone! (:

They're pretty dysfunctional..
..but I love them.

I have also seen some rather interesting Trump activity in Jamaa today!
I don't even know what to say about this.

Lastly, I saw someone saying yellow to nobody in particular..

..and someone with an odd outfit ensemble!

Bye for now Jammers! See you next post!

2 comments:

  1. Wowie, those are goooooood artworks! :D
    CONGRATS, FANG! 40 subscribers is a lot! ^-^
    O.O I seriously have no hot clue or cold clue why on earth or on AJ would ANYBODY dress up as Trump! I mean, c'mon. It is a kids game and we all know who's running for president so why talk about it in an online kids game? So confusing... XD
    To whoever said that, "Yellow back!"
    And that soccer ball hat is probably made by an AJHQ member who was hyper. XD It looks so funny!
    Amazing post, Fangy!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!