Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Signature Commissions [OPEN]

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I broke both bones in my lower arm, trying to avoid hitting a squirrel on my bike :(
~~~~~

Today, I am opening signature commissions

EXAMPLES OF MY WORK:

These cost a medium rare (i.e non-rare bow & arrows or a couple small rares, due to my broken right arm, but I hope to lower the price soon).

**UPDATE-6/5/16**
They now cost a small RIM.
~~~~~

TO ORDER:
Leave your username below, and what you want as a background (you can leave a link to one, or have me pick one).

~~~~~
I will add you on AJ. Once I get paid the correct amount, I will begin on your commission
ASAP. Each commission includes one username, one quote, and a picture. You can supply me pictures via email @ cookycupcakeaj@gmail.com
~~~~~

Within a week, you should receive a finished commission posted on here! No promises, as my schedule does change within minutes.
You may request changes within 2 weeks of it being posted, within reason (i.e, change the whole design, but you can change the fonts and such...)

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. :O I hope you feel better, Cooky! That sounds pretty bad! D:
    Also, cool idea! ;) I don't know if I need a signature but if I do, I will ask you. :D

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!