Sunday, July 10, 2016

AJ Story Books - A New Blog

Hey there everyone! There's a new blog that's been released and it's a really really cool idea!!
Harmonypurr9 and I will be authors on it. Harmony was the original creator and came up with the idea. We're looking for more authors over there!! We have tons of space so if you're interested check it out.

Basically it's where you can have your own space to write an AJ story.
Everyone with a story gets a page, and you can update your story and read other stories!

I absolutely love this concept and I think it'll go far. (:

http://animaljamstorybooks.blogspot.com/

-Fang

2 comments:

  1. oo! I'd like to write for it, since I have a ton of stories in my journals that I have been able to put anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!