Thursday, December 1, 2016

Ask Fang | Email Edition #1

Hey everyone! Happy December. 🎄
---

I got a few questions the other day from a Jammer who wishes to be kept anonymous. They sent them via email rather than posting them onto 'Ask Fang', which I wasn't exactly expecting, so that's why I didn't reply right away.
Feel free to answer these questions about yourself below in the comments!

Q. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
A. "Are you happy with the choices you made?"

Q. Do you hold grudges?
A. I have in the past, but I try not to anymore.

Q. What three things do you think of the most everyday?
A. My best friend, food, & Dan and Phil.

Hope that answers your questions. Pretty straightforward I guess. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jammers! Scooter (chocolate4050) here with some BIG NEWS: am I coming back to the Animal Jam Sky Blog? Go to animaljamskyblog.blogspot.com now to read the newest post! Have fun and happy jamming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answer: I like to read these posts!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!