Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hacker and ANOTHER Sprinkler

New Sprinkler! It's  Lawn Sprinkler, and it moves side to side.
 We're getting a nice collection here.
So, the hacker business all started when I noticed a lot of gazelle horns around Jamaa...



That's all from today. And then...
I saw this username and this guy. Looks kind of like Imaamazingperson123.
(That's a scammer 2fangwolf caught)
Lilacpetal is nm now..
 Eagle army...

Joegaz! I think he is a hacker. So I was looking around at the gazelle horns when I noticed how rare he was...

 I have never seen a non member with this. So I went to his den to see if there was any cool items.
This was the only thing there. And then he came. I asked about gazelle horns. And look through his stuff when...
OMG!
 Yep. All this stuff.
 I asked about his pets, and then he said "ha".
He changed color...

Hey, all the clothes are gone...
He has robot clothes on his hamster!
 Not exactly a good trade. Those are still for sale.
Ok Jammers, COMMENT PLZ! What do you think? Hacker or not?
Thx. Shine on!







7 comments:

  1. If a nm has member animals, they have usually been member before, so check their achievements and see if there's a "Welcome to the Club!" achievement. They could have gotten those items while they were member, so I think they're not a hacker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, look at the pictures... I asked him, Have u ever been a member? And he said no.

      Delete
  2. And 2fangwolf the thing on the sidebar made me cry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. q1zx,
    Actually gazelles have been released in the eagle adventure. All betas that is. Nothing is exactly RARE anymore, but some stuff is harder to get than others. I actually have gazelles myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he's a hacker and has been a member before.

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!