Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bowler Hat

OMG I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS... Sorry, I meant to spot but put it as draft.
My blogger account wasn't working yesterday... Some pics from here are from yesterday though!
 Yesterday's new item!
Today's new item!
 The clearance is gone on pet cheetahs!
Clearence items in Kimbara Outback!
Here are some things AJ put up yesterday!
Two of the same one!
Here is a trade I got yesterday!
Lol. No.

This is a Jammer going around the Trading Party saying TRADE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XD
Rats124. Might be a scammer or hacker. First...
 SO I was at the Atlantis party when this dolphin (her) came up and started attacking me with questions. Questions like "How was your day?"
I did tell her about  something my friend did yesterday. :|
Then we played around in my water den. I kept asking rats the same question...
"What's your name I fell like I know u."
We kept pretend barfing in seaweed.

It was a great day with rats though!
I'm not sure I trust her 100% though...
Pink doing some glitches with a friend yesterday! She is a pawsome commenter!
 The background on the Heat Wave Party. Very abstract.
 Exiting Jamaa Township when I saw these.
That sounds weird.
Doing some stuff with a friend last night. :)
Evan the Snow Leopard
Number 5 James Family
-q1zx :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!