Saturday, July 5, 2014

I'm BACK!

Hey Jammers...
I'm so sorry about the lack of posting...
I went to a camp and didn't get the time to post... my bad.
I will try to post as much as possible, but my summer schedule has driven me in circles.
Lol.
Anyway, 2fangwolf and everyone else, sorry.
So I'm going to post, but it can be like 3 days then no post for two weeks...
I don't know. So anyway...
Something for 2fangwolf...
So today I made a movie with Cassandra189, and I met Buddytheawesome.
Apparently you and buddy were siblings...
And broke up.
I don't know what happened, but Buddy says you deleted him off your friend list.
It's kind of confusing and sad, so if you could do something, he would like that.
Anyway, here's my post!
So a week ago I was in the Adoption center, when I saw an ice clan.
I went, and there were only three people.
The two other people got into a fight, and soon they starting fighting over me.
I've never been in a situation where someone wants me to go live with them in a castle,
and the other wants me to join their clan.
Here are some photos:





This is when one of my friends came in.
 Anyway, before that I was wondering if casandra189 is still able to do posting on our blog.
 And speaking of her...
I helped make Part 2 of a movie...
With Buddytheawesome and Casandra189!
We filmed a little in your den in your honor.
 Telling her the story of buddy and 2fangwolf.
 Then...
 And here I am!
Here is when I first saw cassandra.
 She was talking about how worried 2fangwolf was.
Thank you so much 2fangwolf!!!
The new Bubble Trouble Hard has come out...
Yay! On easy I got a chomped clam...
You click and it chomps!
One girl and a bunch of boys, that's not exactly what AJ is for...
Oh well.
So today I was going around looking for something interesting...
And Bam!
I did the opposite! XD!
 Daisy2726!
They were kind of just fighting and stuff. Oh well. Kind of boring.
 Freedom Party!
Won't let me buy anything... ;(
A note that came up.
 Interesting! I don't think anyone actually uses the coloring sheets. Oh well.
 The new buddy requests rock!
Speaking of Violet86271...
She was kind of nervous about my lack of posting... Thanks for the concern!
Crazy...
 XD.
I think people who want romance on AJ have usernames like these...
 He was saying if you like me my den.
And then you find stuff like these.
She was not asking for romance, but this username just kinds of gets me.
 I got five votes on best dressed...
I was being silly! It was neat! I just just all white with a balloon!

I don't know what happened.
 I like themes that say, "dress most like" something...
 Ya. Just wanted to say that.
So ya, I redid my den, and that's that!
I'm probably going to be on AJ tomorrow, but I don't know. So my posts are going to be all around, and sorry about not telling you guys about the camping trip!
Shine on!
BAI!
-q1zx :)










5 comments:

  1. I wasn't nervous I worried lol? I didn't know what happened to u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get why u said thanks tho lol maybe I'm loosing my mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you post on Evan the snow leopard anymore? Btw are you a boy or a girl!?!? ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your back, Q1zx! -Monkeygirl057

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!