Friday, July 4, 2014

It's Freedom Day!

Herro Sunbeams and Web-Surfers! I hope you're getting patriotic, because it's the 4th of July! -confetti-
Animal Jam HQ has already begun their celebration - so stop by the Freedom Party in Jamaa!
Today's new item, the patched chair, resembles its nature-loving cousin - the grass chair!
Although there is quite a difference between the two, AJHQ definitely borrowed that idea.
In other news, happy July 4th!
I'm going to see fireworks later! Do you guys have any plans?
And, also, q1zx has apparently lost interest in this blog or he's gone on a trip (a very LONG trip).
q1zx, if you're reading this I hope you have an amazing Freedom Day!
So yeah, finished my first speedpaint x3 it kinda sucks.
And yay, here's my channel trailer!

Anyway, I hope you ALL have an amazing day!
But before I close off this post I have some FREEDOM DAY TRIVIA for you! Answer it in the comments!
What 3 freedom day people died on July 4? Answer will be on tomorrow's post!
Shine on!

3 comments:

  1. Do u have his email cuz maybe u could email him? Is he your buddy on aj? You shoudk try to contact him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still reading ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi 2fang, I've read your application and I'd like you to help for AJ Community.

    I've sent you a request on your email. I'll be away for 2 weeks starting tomorrow, so you'll be the only one posting. don't worry if you miss a day or two.

    thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!