Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Minecraft w/ Fang

Hello lovelies xx
---

If you have Minecraft PC and you're interested in playing with me and monkeygirl057, here is the IP for the server we play on:

play.cloudyrealms.com

It is a brand new skyblock server. If you don't know what skyblock is, it's basically survival but on a floating island! You can join other people's islands too to work together, so if any of you guys join I'll let you join my island.

I'm almost always online, my username is rivre. :))

---
Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I don't play Mind Craft but the skyblock sounds cool! :D Also, I saw this post like 17 minutes after you posted it! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds Fun! I don't have it but cool!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!