Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I GOT A FREE PIG?

Hey Jammers!
---

As you may know, I became nonmember recently and I had filled my animal slots with llamas beforehand.


Yeah, it's a weird thing to do. I was trying to do the glitch where you can keep one of your member animals as a nm. You know, like the nm arctic wolves you see everywhere.

I did everything correctly and I'm sure of it (I know it doesn't have to be llamas but I needed to fill all of my inventory spaces).

Finally it was time. I logged on and was given the message saying that my membership ran out. Everything was going well.

But for some reason it stopped working on the last step of the glitch and no matter how many times I restarted, it wouldn't work. It forced me to make a new non member animal. I chose the pig.

I only had about 500 gems (I wasted them all on nm stuff) and 2 or 3 diamonds. However, it created the pig with no problem.

I thought that was strange (but lucky!). I made another pig. It didn't charge me anything for that one either. Now I can make unlimited pigs for free I suppose.

It's really, really odd.

Anyways, that's all for now, catch ya later!
Jam on, shine on, and play wild :-)

3 comments:

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!