Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Michael Replied to Me!

Hello beautiful humans!
---

The money that I donated to Michael's tumor removal went through! It felt so good to give the money to someone in need rather than buying a membership for a game.

Today I checked my email and was overjoyed to find this little note:


I know it doesn't say much, but it lets me know that he got the money and appreciates it. That's all I needed to hear. This made my week :)

The point of this post is to show that even a small donation can go a long way. If you're considering donating money to someone or something, I'd say go for it. It's a wonderful thing to do.

Jam on, shine on, and play wild!
Donate to Michael's Tumor Removal:

12 comments:

  1. Cynthia..?
    Beautiful name!
    No, it's really better than Amanda or Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Amanda and Michelle are both lovely names though. :)

      Delete
  2. Cynthia is a gorgeous name! And I'm gonna try to donate my AJ PlayHouse mone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! You really did do a great deed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANG.
    Remember that iterview with aparri you did?
    Comment on one of his videos saying "remember me? I did the interview with you!" Are you still buddies? You could use that as an advantage and become friends with him, and probably convince him to buddy me?

    ~Princessbg~
    -My Trip to Fame 2K16-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We never were buddies, I just asked him if I could interview him in my den. I could try though.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, you could! He may remember you, and you could become friends! Just trust your giant wolf head and STAY STRONG!

      Delete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!