Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas from the AJSB

Hello everyone!
---

I realize you may not be reading this since you're busy, but I hope you've all had a great Christmas (or are currently enjoying it). If you're looking for something to do, Cooky has arranged a party in a previous post, so check there for details.
^ update: party is now over.

We wish you all the merriest of Christmases, and the happiest of holidays.

🎄🎄🎄

Please don't comment about what gifts you received. Thanks :-).

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays! Too bad I missed the party. =( Next time, Ill try to put an alarm for the party on every device in the house but knowing myself, ill need to put an alarm to remind myself to put an alarm. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been playing AJ lately, so I'm really sorry I didn't make it to the party! Ugh I always miss parties, even though they're so fun to go to :(

    -Pin

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!