Sunday, January 22, 2017

Donating My Hair

Hey Jammers!

I wanted to update you guys on my life, and something really important to me a few days ago.

I donated my hair.

So, I cut off 12 1/2 inches of my hair for a charity.

This charity makes wigs for kids with cancer so they can fit in.

I really feel good about myself, and if you ever had a thought of donating your hair, JUST DO IT!

What's really priceless is when you go to revisit and a child wearing a wig comes up to you and gives you a great big hug. It really made 2017 amazing already.

Welp, that's about all I have to share! Bye!
COMMENT CALL:
Have you ever donated your hair??

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so neat! ^.^

    I have actually donated my hair before. :) I did not meet the kid and have never heard of that before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Its amazing how much a small amount of hair can change someones life!

      Delete
  2. I'm actually in the process of growing it out for that purpose, good for you!!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!