Saturday, September 2, 2017

150,000 Views

Hey Sunbeams! ☀
---

I'm here to make a special announcement which you've probably already guessed by the title of this post. That's right; the AJSB has reached 150k views!

I obviously couldn't have done this without you guys. I'm thinking of maybe hosting a contest in celebration of this milestone since I missed 100k views. Would you be interested in this?

Thank you so much for all of your support throughout the years and for sticking around when I've been on hiatus. It really means a lot.


I also am aware I need to update the story I've been writing (A.S.I.T.T). It has been so long since I've done this and I'm very sorry, I feel terrible.

Talk to you soon, guys!
-Fang

Song of the Day: Vowels - Hunny
Movie of the Day: License to Drive (1988)

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! Maybe a party to would be nice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of hosting a party but I've been swamped with schoolwork lately and I'm not sure when I'll find the time.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the views and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!