Friday, February 21, 2014

Got dens?

Hey Jammers! So today I was wandering around and looking for something to blog. But everything I saw was just so... BORING! I tried looking at the epic dens list, but most weren't that great. I think everyone agrees that it's difficult to find an awesome den these days. But there has to be SOMEONE out there with a cool den! If you think your den has what it takes to be DEN OF THE WEEK on my blog, comment your username. Make sure your den is unlocked so I can visit it, then submit your comment. I'm REALLY EXCITED to see what amazing dens are out there! Jam on, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!