Monday, April 28, 2014

Gloves, Liza Statue, and More

Hello, Jammers! The Rare item Monday of today is...
Gloves?! But..but...
Lots of Jammers trade nm swords and worns for gloves, and now you can BUY them?
Comment Call: Have you ever traded something valuable for a glove?
 Victoriadarkdevil has a lot of gems.
You can see she's saying from playing games and adventures below.
Another new item for today is the Sunken Liza Tiki Statue...

Kind of scary. :| Wouldn't want that watching me all day
Today some Jammers were trying to play a game, but didn't really do anything.
They couldn't think of anything, and then argued.

Very interesting to watch.
Also, I got a letter from AJ HQ.

 It just loaded, that's it. Weird.
Jam on! What do you think of the glove?

7 comments:

  1. That loading Jam-a-gram happened to me to!
    And I'm actually happy the glove came out. I traded mine for a nm sword, HAHA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, lo ur lucky and its impossible to get one on sky high. At least I've never done it, but I've tried. And failed. XD

      Delete
  2. IT'S SO ANNOYING! AJ IS BRINGING BACK THE BETA AND RARES.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr. The one in epic wonders looks exactly a like.

      Delete
  3. I wish all rares came back. Like the nature arch. I have one, it's a frozen one though. It's not for trade, but I really want a waterfall nature arch. Plus, the nature arches are pretty, so I want everyone to enjoy them. c: And, the items from beta are so nature-y...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck getting one. It's hard though. This wouldn't be that rare, because everyone has one now because the old gloves came rare.
      The price is ugly, though.

      Delete
    2. pink,
      There's a few rares I wish were able to return, such as nature archways, freedom gloves, and mech helmets.
      but some betas like worns and nm swords are just too valuable to come back. Then they wouldnt be special :(

      Delete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!