Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Daisy Rug and Usernames

The new item for today is the Daisy rug... A great summer item the goes along with yesterday's!
BTW, the contest has ended! Please loo at the post under this one to vote for the winner!
 Anyway, I can't believe all the new's!


Weird usernames in Jamaa today! It started with AARRGGHHH then I started looking.
O.O OMG that is amazing!
TWO DAYS TILL SUMMER CARNIVAL AND HYENAS!!!!!!!
Shine on!
-q1zx :)
SOZ I didn't post I had ANOTHER campout!
Btw, isn't this a cool google image?
 









5 comments:

  1. AARRGGHH used to be my friend.. O-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are indeed weird usernames!

    Of course I'll take a peek! I've always been going around on others' blogs for a while!

    Jam on and cause an uproar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Pretty good )=D Your good with this stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. The updates are tomorrow
    2. instead of saying "look at the contests" you said "loo at the contests"
    XD
    Loved your post! Weird usernames indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That asomenumber dude is my buddy :U

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!