Thursday, May 1, 2014

Short and Late Post

Sorry, Jammers, no new item or actions in Jamaa today!
Sorry about this being so late, I was working on the plushie series.
Here is a Best Dressed for crazy... No third place.

Here is a clearance item in mount shiveer.
When I viewed this blog a few months ago, I was one of the only commenters, and 2fangwolf gave me the moon hat I always wear. Here are some requests for it to be put on trade I got.











Lol it's kind of annoying but I like getting Jama grams.

Here is the new plushie comic series, please comment on the blog.
Post: Number 1, Birthday Mystery.
Shine on, Jammers! - q1zx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!