Monday, June 9, 2014

I have the sweetest friends ever :)

To all of my buddies,
I swear I wouldn't know what to do without you. I definitely wouldn't be where I am now. Sometimes the real life gets overwhelming and chaotic and frankly my Animal Jam friends are more loyal than real ones.
Pink and Smartypawz have inspired me so much, and they're pretty much the reason this blog is out there. You wouldn't even be reading this if it wasn't for them.
But wow, q1zx, I can't even explain in words how amazing he is. He takes his own time to check in with me and was so enthusiastic about writing on this blog. When the AJSB was only a beginner trying to stay afloat in a sea of better bloggers, q1zx chose to become Author. He has been so supportive, and he never fails to bring a smile upon my sometimes gloomy self.
casandra189, she's so sweet. Really nice. Although she may not be "top blogger" yet, she definitely has pure potential to be. If she applies herself greatly into what she does, she could be the next snowyclaw :)
violet86271, Iceheart, and 4everinlove have been such perfect friends. Even when I get a little..*cough cough*.... "out-of-whack" they still manage to pull me through.
Hopestar100 is so, so, so forgiving and I'm really grateful to have such a kind and positive buddy like her.
I have so many more friends I can't even explain guys, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to read like, 100 more paragraphs of acknowledgements. But I only have room for one more..
MythCat and wasomji, they always know how to get me through the struggle :)
Here's some beautiful artwork that people have made for me ^-^


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the amazing and sweet shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed Wasomji. This post is truly touching. :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... that sixth picture is so adorable! Sorry for not checking by so often.

    Please check my blog: rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com

    Please sign by the anti-scammer petition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I love aj so much and this blog is far by one of the best and funniest. Buddy me on animal jam i am loveislikeanocean7

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im back lol i love that quote lifes too short to be anything happy. To the person that put that quote on the top of the page, that was really inspiring thanks to all the ppl in this blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definetly will

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!