Thursday, May 17, 2018

To q1zx

Hey everyone.
---

I was messing around online the other day and saw some email notifications for this blog. I know it's been "dead" for a pretty long time now, so I guess they sorta stood out to me.

q, the post you wrote is the reason I kept you as an author here.
I thought maybe you'd come back one day and be able to look back on all this.

This blog had been a huge part of my life since early 2014. You're one of the few people that was here from the start. I've quit over time as well and I no longer have a YouTube channel. It blows my mind that something that was so important to me could become abandoned so quickly, but it did.
I was considering deleting this blog, too, but I kept it in hopes that someone would find it and take a look at all the memories we've had these past 4 years.

I think as you read through my older posts you can see how I'm gradually becoming more inactive and more drawn to real-life events. It's bittersweet but happens to all of us over time.
I have an insane amount of things going on in my life right now and I just can't see myself posting on a regular basis again.

Thank you so much. Knowing that this blog was a big part of someone else's childhood means everything to me. I'm so glad I got to share that with you and the other authors here :)

Until next time xx

2 comments:

  1. Holy... Okay...

    This mean a lot to me, lol... I made a new AJ account. I should probably post one last time. But yeah, thanks for keeping me on here, means a lot... This truly was my childhood. And coming on here reminded me how much I enjoyed it, so much that I started a new blog and started posting again. I normally don't ask people to comment, but I would be really happy to have you comment at least once on my new blog. I still am using that signature from four years ago...

    https://animaljamlakeblog.blogspot.com/

    This post meant a lot to me, and it was so cool to see that you still exist. Thanks for everything, I'm posting a lot better now, with a lot less randomness... I wonder how far I'll go now that I'm more busy...

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!