Tuesday, September 9, 2014

20 Random Facts About Me (I nominate Cutepups522 and Violet86271)

If you were nominated, you have to post 20 random facts about you on your blog! Make sure to nominate 2 MORE people of your choice too!

1. I'm obsessed with food. Because it's life.
2. My favorite animal is a koala.
3. Even though koalas are my favorite animal, I don't really like the Animal Jam version of them.
4. Animal Jam blogging is my main hobby.
5. So is drawing.
6. I have blond, wavy hair.
7. I spend 95% of my life using electronics.
8. Did I mention I love food?
9. I take a cooking class.
10. I like basketball.
11. I don't like baseball.
12. Football is okay.
13. I love thrill rides.
14. I wear Vans more than Converse.
15. I like Converse too, though.
16. I'm a picture hoarder. Like seriously, you never know when they could come in handy...
17. My computer is so messed up. It barely turns on.
18. I love food. A lot. Like, a LOT.
19. My favorite subject in school is Social Studies (or lunch because I love food)
20. My math teacher is awesome!

Alright, so..
I nominate Violet86271 and Cutepups522

That's all! Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Cutepups522 (who should be sleeping right now XD)September 9, 2014 at 8:40 PM

    Ok. Now I have to think about some interesting stuff about me. Hmm.. Can it be about anything? We'll not personal info obviously. Duh! X3 I'll try to think of random facts about me when I do my next post. I just spent over 3 hours typing a story chapter. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more into penguins than koalas... You would know I love black and white right when you look at a few of my penguin toys. x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. And my whole life is electronics and art. o,o
    I really don't like sports too much... That's all :P

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!