Monday, September 8, 2014

3 Blog Reminders, 2 Epic Videos, and 1 Very Cute Cupcake!

CLICK HERE to enter the Nature Outfit contest :)

Ohyassss.
 Welcome to the AJ Sunshine Blog's Epic Countdown of Epicness!

Three Blog Reminders
  1. A new chapter of Freiheit is coming soon - make sure you've read the first two chapters so you're ready to read more!
  2. Enter the Nature Outfit contest - it isn't too late!
  3. For an extra special challenge - try to count how many times I use smiley faces in my last 10 posts!
2 Epic Videos



1 Very Cute Cupcake

today's rare item
Peace ^_^ bai!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! YAY!!!!! (xD) You're continuing Freiheit. =D

    I wanted to know what happened next ever since I commented on that page (the Freiheit page). That was so many months ago.. So excited!!! :D

    Yeah. I like Libertyy's music video of that song. But the only thing I don't like about these 'AJMV's are that the only 'AJ' part in them are the avatars- and that's it. :I

    *o* CUPCAKEZZ!!!!


    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!