Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Nature Outfit Contest *RESULTS*

Alright..

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for -- the winners of the Nature Outfit contest!

Competitors were in for quite a challenge:
 They were required to make an entire outfit from nothing but items found in nature. This includes deer fur, antlers, and items that could be made while in the wild.

Without further ado, our winners were...

First Place


First place goes to Casandra189 for her award-winning flower ensemble.
 Sadly, though, Casandra has recently quit playing Animal Jam. Her prizes will be moved down to second place.

Second Place


Second place is for Monkeygirl057. Congratulations on your.... goat outfit? Haha c:
Since Casandra no longer plays, you will be receiving the first place gift instead.

I'm so sorry about all of the confusion. There weren't many entries, prizes got moved around, this contest was ultimately a disaster.

But thanks for the people who did manage to enter, you helped keep this going.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I got second? Yay..!
    I don't need a prize really, I think trying on all of the crazy different nature costume ideas I had was a good enough second prize. x3
    Also, I'm not exactly sure what the animal was... I think it was supposed to be a demon mountain goat with a mustache. O3O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have enter but school got over me, Sorry :c

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!