Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Throwback Tuesday!

Hello, Sunbeams!

I know, it's usually Throwback Thursday, but I'm too impatient and cannot wait that long to post this.

I stumbled upon this old picture I had posted back when Eagles were nothing but a rumor.



I remember trying to figure this out! I was very hopeful that I was correct, and was excited to see eagles become released in Jamaa.  And I'm proud to say: AJHQ didn't disappoint me in the least!


Also, remember this old video?


My first Animal Jam movie, starring one of my best friends!

Oh the memories :')

-2fangwolf

~COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL JAM MEMORY~

1 comment:

  1. My favorite animal jam memory is when I hung out with my friend hotdog25! We had so much fun! Then when my username was changed he unbuddied me and didn't know it was me :(

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!