Sunday, September 21, 2014

Quilted Blanket + Jamaa Sightings

Hey Jams!

Today's new item is the quilted blanket, sold in the Cocoa Hut in Mt. Shiveer.


I like how this item is non-member, but it does have its flaws. It looks like a blanket for the poor. Don't agree? Well, look in the Cocoa Hut.
The nice, fluffy fur coats are for members, whilst non-members only get old hoods, old blankets, and quilted blankets that are all patched up.

-sigh-
That's just my opinion. Sorry :(

JAMAA SIGHTINGS

Check out some interesting things that happened around Jamaa this week:


 First off, I was hanging out in Township, when I saw that someone had entered my den.
I came home to find a tiger walking around my room.
I asked her, "Who are you?"
To which she replied, "It's awesome!"
Ok then..


Have you heard the news yet?
There are clues to our next animal in the Art Studio!

Not my image.
Thanks to my buddy, ancientclawz, we have discovered lots of intriguing clues. Our findings are circled above.

For example, take a look at that adorable giraffe statue (top right of picture)
That was sitting on that shelf long before giraffes came into Jamaa!

And look over there, at that small circle to the left, it's a cave painting of an octopus.
Again, this was here before octopuses were released!

And right above it there's two paintings: A ram/goat painting (the one faintly glowing), and two bird footprints.
Bird footprints, hmm... the eagles!
 And the ram? Maybe it's going to be our next animal?

We have some leaked photos below of a rumored goat:



 I can't tell if these are edited, or an actual soon-to-be animal in Jamaa!

I'm really excited to find out.

That's all Jammers -- make sure to comment your thoughts. =)

3 comments:

  1. Aww I hope the goat comes out like that its soooooo cute! But if it does it better not be dismondshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those goat images look preeety edited. It looks like the grass below then was slightly edited. Sadly, I think they might be fake even though they're SOOOO adorable. :( darn, would be so funny if play was eating a shirt or something! x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to tell you but they are edited :( it was made my some really good animal jam drawing style making person and devianart

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!