Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Stores and Storygames

Herro Sunbeams!

I've been so behind; mostly because of my newly found hobby -- writing storygames =)
But they'll have to take over my free time some other day..


The raked pile of leaves, and the chest shown above were the newest items for sale in Jamaasian shops.
Yay...

Now, alright, that's done and out of the way.
See my last post to play my storygame for AJ!
Ah... they're sooo addictive.

Also, go check out my youtube video entitled: How to Submit a Question for Ask Fang.
Title is self explanatory. The video features my awkward (but you know you love it) voice; and also helpful tips on asking me questions. Most of you who read the blog already know, but I figured my youtube viewers aren't as involved and could use some tips.

That's all I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. I played your Animal Jam Adventure story thing. With Teensy and Rosy... So cute! :)

    I have SUCH a great description of the leaf and rake item over on my blog. X3 (is very... Random? Idk. Weird. XP)

    And more story games.? AWESOME! :D

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!