Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Jamaaliday Secrets -- Post 6

Seasons Greetings!
-----

Today's new item is...


...the Hot Cocoa Set!

Good Features:
Oh my goodness, where do I begin? Well I really like how the handles of the tray look like candy canes.
I also love the tiny bowl of marshmallows! I never would have thought of doing that, I always put my marshmallows directly into the cocoa!
And the little mugs are wearing scarves. <3

Bad Features:
I can't think of anything negative, so let's focus on the positive! ^_^

Hey, that penguin mug kinda looks like this one,
 

don't you agree?

And that snowman mug; there's just something about it..
Oh yeah, it looks like this one.

 

I am now fully convinced that AJHQ got their inspiration from cute holiday mugs found on Google. :3

AJMV Feature:
Today's Christmas AJMV feature goes to..


..this AJMV for the song 'Mistletoe'!
 I'm sure the youtuber who created this would love to hear some feedback from you guys, so why not leave a friendly comment after you watch?

Cool Holiday Idea:
Today I've decided to add a fun idea for you;

 

  Coca-Cola Reindeers!
If you don't like Coca-Cola, I'm sure this would work with any type of soda that comes in this kind of bottle. [ sprite, root beer, etc. ]
Or if you don't like soda, try using a recycled empty bottle! They don't have to be full, although the soda adds color to the reindeer's body.

That's all -- see you next post!
Comment Call: Have you made any special plans for Christmas?

8 comments:

  1. The items (AJ and irl) in this post are so cute and creative! ^•^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fang my computer is about to give I'm so sorry I have to leave AJ and everything omg I'm so sad help me please.. I will still be here but no more AJ.. :,( I'm getting a tablet for christmas I will still be here and my blog (maybe) and definitely still on G+ and youtube but omg no mine-craft or anything.. Please tell me if you have an Xbox I can still play on there.. :,(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I... I might not be a Jammer or Minecraft player anymore.. WE can't afford a new P.C. and I definitely can't and I can't get my P.C. info onto disk so.. What do i do..???

      Delete
    2. Aw, that's awful! :(

      Hmm.... Maybe bring your computer to tech people like maybe the ones from Best Buy (if you have that store anywhere close to you), Microsoft (if it's a Microsoft computer), or Apple (if it's an Apple computer- a Mac). In the past, I've had so many computer issues and Best Buy usually fixed them. You have to give them the computer info, such as what's wrong with the computer and all

      Delete
    3. And actually, I (and my siblings too) got my parents a Microsoft Surface yesterday (well, that's when we gave it to them lol). I took part in the explaining how to use it, to them. It kinda made me feel smart. XD

      Delete
    4. Problem is, Best Buy always messes our stuff up or doesn't actually do anything (from my parents reports to me) O.O

      Delete
    5. Oh. That IS weird. O.O

      Perhaps call a technician? (Not you, if course. Your parents.)

      Uh... I'm losing ideas and suggestions. X3

      Delete
  3. I actually have a mug similar to the penguin mug you showe us except it has a hat to cover the mug instead

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!