Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Requests!

Okay! Hey jammers! Pabese here! So, im getting a new tablet for Christmas! It comes with a pen, so i can draw with my hand, not a comp. mouse.
Sad news is, is that i might not be able to do it wherever i go! I'll connect to sumopaint, but I might need some help from you sunshines!

If you can, email me or even comment below any other apps for a Samsung Notebook (Tablet) That can cost money, but the limit is 3-5 dollars! I know all of you have brilliant minds!! Please help ;(

Oh! Heres my email :P totally rememberd xp

Papabrsh@gmail.com

thx guys! YOU ROCK!!

1 comment:

  1. Try ChibiPaint. Not sure of the price though.

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!