Saturday, January 10, 2015

Favourite Winter Activities + Flying Fireflies

Hey Jammers!
Today's returning item is the Firefly Necklace sold in Epic Wonders for 1500 gems!


I have always loved this item and wanted it! The fireflies in it look so awesome!

Violet's Mystery Time!

In epic wonders there is a cave thing! There is a light that you can see right? Well my question is... Where do you think it leads to? Could it be a secret place? The sky? Or what?
Comment what you think:)

My Favourite Winter Activities

Fang wanted all authors to post their favourite winter activities..
 My favourite winter activities are sledding, skating, and just playing around in the snow! 
I like sledding because it's fun to go down hills super fast. I like skating because I just enjoy doing it!
When I play in the snow I like to build snowmen, have snowball fights, and roll around in the snow.
What do YOU enjoy doing?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!