Sunday, January 11, 2015

Below Freezing!

  I like winter, but when it snows here it's below freezing. o.o
Luckily on Christmas it didn't snow so I didn't freeze to death on a holiday XDDD
I love the holidays and decorating our Christmas tree (sadly, I didn't really get a chance to decorate because my sister did most of it XDDD)! Most years one of our activities is mom makes us wear pajamas while we look at our stockings... Not one of my favorite parts of Christmas.
 Most Christmases I make my family cards and other crafts, but this year I bought gift boxes of candies from our candy shop. It was really fun because my brothers pitched in money for boxes for our parents, and we all picked boxes they would like. I ended up spending about twenty dollars... o.o I'm not rich, kay? I'm really a coupon person.
Another thing I do every year is wake up everyone at six in the morning, stay inside and wait impatiently for Christmas next year. I didn't really play AN much on Christmas, and it haven't been on much lately. I'm really sorry about that, I just haven't had much time. I'm going to try saving money (again, I failed last time) for a while an older model of a wacom tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!