Monday, January 5, 2015

Monkeygirl057- Still Alive x3

OMG I haven't posted in forever... Sorry guys, I've been really busy lately and haven't been very active on Animal Jam either. I'm extremely glad I had asked for a tablet for Christmas because me computer is on the edge of... :exploding noise in distance: o-e
So yeah, I got a kindle and I'm posting from it. I will try to keep getting on AJ but I keep getting distracted by my kindle. For instance I start my dad's laptop, look at my kindle, then start drawing. I think I have the shortest attention span in the world...
I'm going to explain more soon, I'm pretty sure only fang has the slightest idea.
The good news is I'm getting better at drawing and I can play AJ Jump now :D..?
See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!