Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Birthday Bash

Hello Jammers

~~~~~
As some of you may know; today is my birthday.
And you may be wondering when I will have a party.

Today and tomorrow you can come to my den and hangout to wish some birthday wishes; but on Saturday at 3pm Eastern will be my party, or course hosted at my den!
~~~~~

Please don't gift me something that is REALLY important; such as your only black long. Anything like a masterpiece or something handmade like that, or nothing at all. I can't accept those big gifts. I don't deserve it. Thanks

12 comments:

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!