Friday, August 14, 2015

A Day in the Life of Fang | August 14, 2015

Greetings Jammers!
---

Today is Friday, which means that it's time for..
AN IRL POST!!


See this picture? It was taken at Disney's California Adventure park.
It has been a while since I went, but I never got the opportunity to write about my travel there. I love Disney parks so much.


My second favorite place at California Adventure (next to Cars Land) is the Hollywood Studios. It reminds me of when I experienced Universal Studios Hollywood and took a tour of the sets!
That was one of my best memories.

I know, I know, I ramble..
so shall we get on with the post?

I went to Disneyland in July 2014, and yes, I did post about it back then.
But my more recent trip was during this past June, so that's what I'll be focusing on today.

I was coming home from school when my mom mentioned that my aunt was attending a meeting in the Grand Californian Hotel (one of the Disney hotels).
She invited me and my mom to join her!
No.. we didn't go to her meeting. But we did visit the Disney parks ((:
and in my opinion, that's waaayyy better.

I brought my favorite Lilo and Stitch backpack filled with my belongings (and of course, my mouse ears) and we took off.

I was overjoyed and excited beyond belief. I am what you might call a 'Disney Addict'.

At the airport, I wandered around on my own for a bit while my mom waited at the Starbucks cafe. I saw so many Disney-themed items at the gift stores. It made me even more anxious to get into the parks.
And then finally, it was time to board.

We boarded the plane fairly quickly without any delays. I sat in the window seat with my stitch backpack on my lap. I was more than ready to arrive in LA.

We ended up having a fantastic trip in a beautiful hotel. Everything went picture perfect. I even ate breakfast with some characters! Such as the brother bear animals.

That's all I'll share for now-
until next post~

2 F A N G W O L F

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that seems like a ton of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey didn't a while ago Fang, you said you and your friend were saving up to go to Disneyland? Not to be rude thou. When i'm older i'm definitely saving up to do to Disneyworld! [because its closer]

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!