Thursday, December 24, 2015

A Funny Little Elf ~ Countdown 2015

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
---

Hey guys! Does your belly look like a bowl full of jelly yet?
Here's a song for you to play while you read this final countdown post.


Haha, no no, just kidding.
Here's the real song.


Okay. There.
Open the stocking! It's Christmas Eve!
Click below to open the stocking <3
*stocking opens and a magical light shines over the gifts inside*

Neato! Let's see what you got..

You got a video!

You got a picture of gorgeous lights!

& you got a candy cane!
Nice.

Trivia time, as usual. Last one for this year though, so if you don't usually participate in these, maybe give it a try this time?

* T R I V I A *

Comment your answers. You might win something from Santa, it isn't too late!

How many points does a snowflake traditionally have?

Red and green are the two colors most associated with Christmas. Which are the two other colors, according to Christmas holiday trivia, that are also extremely popular in this season?

What is the first name of Scrooge, the principal character of the novel, A Christmas Carol?

That's all folks. Stay warm & stay jolly.

---
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you

1 comment:

  1. 1. I don't know... Sorry!
    2. Blue and white...
    3. elbenizer!
    Apologize for the misspelling xx

    ~cooky

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!