Saturday, February 6, 2016

Chests & Chat

Hello Sunbeams!
---

It seems a new item has stumbled into Jamaa!


The Pink Chest is for sale now, so buy yours while you still can.

In other news,
the chat system has been... "repaired"?
You are now able to say blood, guts, gun, scam, hate, knife, kill, and a lot more words that you weren't originally able to say!!

I don't really know how this is going to affect AJ or its players, but I do see Jammers taking advantage of this in the future!
Especially for roleplayers.

If you don't already you should definitely check out my YouTube channel, since I am going to be hosting a giveaway with other buddies soon!
Click the 'YouTube' tab at the top of this blog or search Fang AJ into YouTube.

Have a wonderful weekend, and shine on!
Comment Call: Will you be purchasing a goat when they are released?

4 comments:

  1. I am still doing my homework at 7:54 at night. Well, I have 6 hours to 'finish.' :C

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey long time no comment XD my sisters going to try and get one and my brother shes going for the new den to

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!