Sunday, April 24, 2016

A Hard Decision [PLEASE READ]

Hey guys, Fang here.
---

As many of you know, my friend Xray (aka Ice) has quit Animal Jam quite some time ago. She also had a blog called DreamMinerAJ. We made it together a couple of years ago.
The thing is, as of last Summer I have been the only one running the blog. She removed herself entirely from it.

That means that if I choose to leave the blog, it will be gone. Permanently. Wiped off the internet. Deleted.
I don't think some of you guys knew that.

I wanted to ask you all something.. would you be interested if I kept the blog running as my own? I would keep Xray a part of it, of course, since it was originally intended to be her own. I will keep her "About Me" page and all of her posts.

My second option would be to give the blog to someone else. Basically find another AJ blogger and give them ownership in hopes that they will keep the blog running.
(as of right now, this is more likely to happen than the other options)

My third option is to erase the blog.

What do you all think is best for me to do?? Would any of you be interested in taking over the DreamMinerAJ blog?

15 comments:

  1. I don't think you should give it to someone for many reasons one being I don't think its really right to give something that once belonged to someone away with out their permission. You should still keep it yours but maybe turn it into a side blog or something where you say nice things of buddies? Or people in general?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I could manage the blog. But only if you want me to, Kimberly082 suggested that I run it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to run it! I would also be up to partially running it (have 2 people run it)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll send over a request and we can test this out.

      Delete
    2. Let someone else do it. U have 2 blogs already to run!!

      Delete
    3. ^^
      I know. But I decided to quit AJ Moon. D:

      Delete
  4. You should probably do the second one, but I can see problems with that. (The original author coming back and wanting back the blog, the new owner deleting it, drama on it and you get blamed, etc...) I would say it's better to own it as a side blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been years haha. Im sure she doesnt want it back. She even deleted the majority of her posts.

      Delete
  5. i wanna take over dream miners blog plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. im loyal and my email is epicherowolfy@gmail.com email me if i can take over kk

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!