Friday, August 5, 2016

Animal Jam Music Tag (CREATED BY COOKY)

Heya Jammers! Hope you're having a lovely Friday :)
---

I made this AJ tag about a month ago and I keep forgetting to post it.
Anyways, here's the Music Tag!


1. Cher Lloyd concert in 2012??
2. I like Alternative music (such as Fall Out Boy and Twenty One Pilots)
3. I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy
4. Blurryface
5. Twenty One Pilots |-/
6. Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Clarinet, and a little pick-up Piano.

I TAG:
Lostfairy, Fang AJ, Harmony Purr9, Swirlshine, and CosmicCheetah AJ

14 comments:

  1. I love how we share our love for Twenty One Pilots! ^^
    I'll start writing my tag right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I totally forgot to tag you!! DX

      you can of course do the tag nonetheless

      Delete
  3. Yay!! Thanks so much for tagging me! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is tagg im so sorry im just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lame

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A tag is where someone makes a list of questions (for this tag it is the questions shown in the picture) and then they make a post where they answer them. At the end of the post they have to "tag" a few people, and then the people who were "tagged" make a post answering the questions and tag even more people.

      Delete
    2. Thats cool. Im still not pro editer maybe my ms paint is ok or Microsoft Work

      Delete
    3. Well to do this tag you wouldn't need to edit any pictures. :)

      Delete
  5. Thank's for tagging me! I'll put the answers on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well my fire pack break time from posting is over. XD time to post.

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!