Thursday, November 10, 2016

Fang's Current Faves | Movies & Television

Hello Sunbeams!
---

Okay, I've decided this is the final post of this series. I hope you guys enjoyed at least one of these posts. Tomorrow I'll have the contest up !!
Also, I have a small surprise later this month, and a big surprise for the new year!

Anyways, here we go:

  • One Tree Hill ( show )
  • Stranger Things ( show )
  • Freaks and Geeks ( show, has only one season because it was discontinued )
  • Full House & Fuller House ( shows )
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower ( movie, also my favorite book )
  • My Neighbor Totoro ( cute movie )
  • The Fundamentals of Caring ( movie, i highly recommend this one if you haven't already seen it )
  • A lot of various 80's and 90's movies.
  • Grey's Anatomy ( show, i just started watching this one )

Okay, that's it.
Don't get me wrong, there are so many movies I love, but this is just a list of my personal favorites.

See you tomorrow for the contest !!
COMMENT CALL: What are your favorite movies and/or shows?

3 comments:

  1. I really like The Hunger Games and Freak The Mighty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a weird child. My favourite tv show is fake Britain where they break into dodgy shops and burn fake stuff. It's very interesting. I also like a documentary called the secret life of 4/5/6 year olds.

    As for movies I like anything Disney. The hunger games was ok too but I prefer the books. I also like we bought a zoo and the movie version of a series of unfortunate events (forgot the title lol)

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Big Bang Theory and Superstore :)

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!