Friday, November 11, 2016

Item Invention Contest

Hello Jammers!
---

It's Fang, and as promised, I am here with a new contest. The contest will run for a lot longer than my previous ones simply because I wanted to give everyone time to submit their most creative idea. Without further ado, I present to you, The Item Invention Contest.

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO

Create/design an item that you think should be in Animal Jam!

INSTRUCTIONS

Invent an item, draw/photoshop a picture of what it would look like, and email me the finished result at 2fangwolf@gmail.com
--> if you'd rather use Imgur to post the image, you can, but make sure to comment the link to your image.

A description of your item is not required, but may increase your chances of winning.

DUE DATE

Friday, December 16th before midnight.

Please, do NOT comment your ideas below. Someone may attempt to steal your item design.

Good luck.

10 comments:

  1. Ooh... this seems like such a fun contest! :) If any ideas pop into my head I will definitely enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be alright if I posted my entry on my adobe profile page? I cant send an email as mine has my real name in it DX

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea!

    Now I gotta put my thinking cap on. XD

    Hmmm... @.@

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Fang, just so you know, I have an idea. It's not on my AJ Ideas page. Just check it out, it's called "Animal Jam Ideas" on my blog, the AJ Garden, and check what people have sent you, just so it isn't the same or if anyone steals the descriptions or copies off of my AJ Ideas, such as a customizable AJ statue.)
    Other then that, I'm entering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!