Friday, January 1, 2016

-New Years 2016-


Welcome 2016!
---

Gosh, it's been such a hectic year full of ups & downs.
I've had some of my worst and best times throughout these crazy 365 days, and no matter how terrible some memories were, I am beyond thankful for them all. I wouldn't change a second of 2015 for all the riches in the world.

2015 has taught me a few things. I want to tell you so much more than I have about my life, but I'm so scared that you all won't accept the things I've done or that you guys will drift away from me and my life.

Many people do, anyway.

2015 told me that sometimes people will shut you out and force you to exit their lives.
I've been shut out by far too many people.
But that's okay.

2015 told me that the people you never liked have something to offer you.
It may be physical items, or it may be experiences, but they do.

2015 told me that you might not actually miss the people, you may just miss the memories.
Don't welcome hurtful people back into your life just because you had a few fun times together. It's not worth it. Just remember those times and move on.

I've lost more than half of my supporters, friends, blog readers, and partners in 2015.
Nobody can understand how much pain it causes me everyday.

But I am so thankful for my subscribers, my blog readers, my internet friends, my family, and my IRL friends that it brings me to tears sometimes.

You're the most important people out there to me. I love you all unconditionally.

It hurts my heart to know that a lot of you are struggling both mentally & physically.
I wish I could hug you all so tight and never let go.

Please don't enter 2016 with a heavy heart.
Let go of the things, people, and memories that bother you. You don't deserve to be weighed down by your past. The past is the past. There's no going back- no changing ANYTHING.

You hear that a lot, I'm sure, but it couldn't be said any better way!
THE PAST IS IN THE PAST!

I am guilty myself of shutting people out. I'm not trying to write this and sound like a perfect little angel who's been abused or anything.

I have some family friends who I've caused to become so distant to me. My family never even speaks to them or about them anymore.
All because of my hatred.

I chose this year to clear everyone's slates.
I chose to clear everyone's past with me.

Whatever harm they've done, so be it. I'm over it.
No matter how bad it was & no matter who's fault it was.

Everyone has a big, shiny invitation back into my life. Whether they accept that invitation or reject it is completely up to them, but I will not bring up anything they've done and I will treat them the way I would like to be treated: with love & forgiveness.

Happy New Year, everybody. Stay safe & smile.
I hope 2016 learns from 2015's flaws.

Ciao~

8 comments:

  1. A new slate. That's what 2016 is about. Also, I want you to know that I REALLY would like to work as an author of this blog. SO, let me know if you'd like help on here C;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am in love with this post. This is so relatable, and how you put it is just so beautiful (well, to me anyways). I actually read this as soon as I saw it on my Blogger Dash, but I don't put effort into what to say in a comment (if at all) until a few days later. But I still read all your posts.

    2015.. I think everyone (including me, haha me..) had very bad times in 2015. But I guess there were a lot of good too. But a lot of bad as well. Yeah, 2015 sure was crazy!

    And that blogging thing.. like ok idk if it's the fact that so many bloggers quit in 2015, but it seems like so many bloggers/commenters have quit and left in 2015. And that feeling still hurts me too when I constantly remember all my previous commenters who came and gone in just the duration of one year. Like wow, a lot has changed. And yeah, I'll admit I changed a lot too. And the people that stuck with me through everything, they bring tears to my eyes as well, I love them so much. So yeah, haha, I find that relatable.

    Oh and I too have shut way too many people out lately. And yeah my negativity and hatred caused it. And new year, time to make up all those stupid mistakes I made in 2015. Cleaner slate and all.

    Just.. this post.. Yes. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry for not looking in SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long my year has been so busy all aready

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2015 seemed like the longest and worst year I have ever seen. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was buetiful, I just want to say that. It was relatable, too. It litterly made me look back at 2015 and think, Oh my god why'd I do that? But anyways, thanks for writing that. It brought joy to my heart and tears to my eyes. :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nevermind, 2016 is tied so far. Although it is (seems) pretty short.

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!