Monday, December 5, 2016

Grateful | 80k

Hello Sunbeams! 🎄
---

Today (or tonight, depending on where you live), I would just like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for turning my small little blog into a not-so-small family.


Reaching 80k is something I never believed would happen. I just never thought it was possible. You all proved me wrong.


We've reached a point where the views are steady and you all check back at least once or twice a week. It's so nice to know that whatever I post on the blog will be read, and my voice will be heard if I choose to rant about something.

So thank you so much 💜.
This little family means the world to me.


You're the coolest bunch of people I know.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks everyone from Cooky!
    ~(030)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    Phew, it's been a while, Fang. If I recalled right didn't you have a hiatus on this blog before...?
    Wow, I'm really missing everyone's blog ahaha.

    Then again, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hiatus ended quite a long time ago! Welcome back to the blog(s). :)

      Delete
    2. Haha, I see. Darn. It's been a long time, then.

      Delete
  3. Whoa, congrats! I really thought this blog had well over 150k views, so seeing it say 83k surprised me.

    ReplyDelete

You're about to comment on a blog post! Yay! But first, make sure your comment follows these simple guidelines:
1) No cuss words, even with ***s
2) No rude/disrespectful messages to ANYONE, not even anonymous users.
3) No copying/stealing someone's words (unless you quote them for it)
4) No inappropriate messages
5) No trying to get around these rules!